We enjoy taking the hop-on hop-off buses our first day in a city to become familiar with the city, what to see/do and the distances in between - It's a great intro into any destination. We were pleasantly surprised by Marseille, a city we generally pass through quickly when visiting family around the country. Highly suggest the bus tour - it was clean and easy and much better than driving around the city!
Marseille: Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour for 1 or 2 Days
Congratulations! You've stumbled across one of our most popular activities!
From US$ 21 per person
Meeting pointYou can board the bus at any assigned bus stop
- Hop-off at any one of 16 stops
- Explore the colorful boats and fishermen's stalls in the Vieux Port
- Cruise along the Corniche
- Get panoramic views as you tour
- Enjoy commentary in any of 5 languages
- Transportation in an open-top coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
Good to Know
• Where to redeem your voucher: on the bus
• Please remain seated and do not use the stairs while the bus is in motion
• Seatbelts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops for parking
• Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck
• Be careful of low branches and other objects that may come close to the open upper deck
• Do not throw anything off of the bus
• For the safety of your children, please make sure that they respect the safety regulations
• Child rate applies to children ages 4 to 11
01 April - 31 October
Bus frequency: every 60 minutes daily
10:00 to 19:00
01 November - 31 March
4 departures a day, daily, excluding January
Departures : 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:30 / 16:15
Please note that mobile vouchers are not accepted and that the voucher must be printed after booking. Bring your voucher on the day of the bus tour.
The tour itself was informative, but you didn't feel comfortable getting off- for fear that you wouldn't be able to get back on the bus again- after all buses only come once every hour (which is far too few), after you've done a whole circuit you have to get off. Even if you've got a 1-day ticket!!
Unfortunately we didn't receive enough information from the provider; for example, you had to figure out where the meeting point was once you got there. (Not very nice). Otherwise this was a very lovely bus tour :)
The round tour of Marseille was very good
A really informative and interesting tour. The waveband for the German language was good quality. Get on at the first station at the old port of Marsaille, otherwise there's no space. We loved Marsaille!
Product ID: 16816