Half-Day Quad Biking in Marrakech's Surrounding Desert
From US$ 69 per person
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels and riads in central Marrakech
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Drive through the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Stop for tea at a traditional Berber village
- Discover a lifestyle that has remained unchanged for 200 years
- Thrill to the power of a Quad Bike as you challenge yourself to a drive in the desert
What to Expect
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Stop at one of the houses to enjoy Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea. Once you're back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you ride through a formidable landscape.
You'll ride on a Yamaha Quad – all the equipment you'll need, such as goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
- Tea break with Moroccan snack
- Transfer from your hotel, private residence, or the nearest parking lot
- Mineral water
What's Not Included
What to Remember
• Youth under 16 years old must ride as a passenger.
• Youth under 18 years old require parental permission to drive the quad bikes.
• Each Quad Bike can accommodate 2 riders.
Great AGAIN!!September 29, 2015
Used Dunes and Deserts before for a quad biking afternoon and that's why we booked again. From start to finish we loved it. Very well organised. Collected on time from hotel, and delivered back safely after. Everyone we met was professional but friendly. Cannot recommend them highly enough for a great few hours of quad biking. Our guide had great English language skills. We stopped for refreshments twice and each time the others we met were so friendly and welcoming. Pancakes were delicious. Thanks again for a great afternoon. Cannot wait to come back!!
very good quad biking excursion!September 24, 2015
Good excursion. The owner of Dunes & Deserts 'Jerome' was really friendly and helpful. Dont wear anything you dont want getting dirty as my boyfriend and I were left covered in sand (which they do try and wipe off at the end). Its about 2 hours driving and you stop for a lovely tea break at someones house. The guide can lead the drivers as fast or as slow as customers want which is great. They give you goggles and a helmet and take pictures which you can buy for 50 dirhams (roughly £3.50 each) at the end. Thanks again!
An amazing and insightful experience, which is an absolute must do.September 6, 2015
Very fun! Highly recommendedAugust 13, 2015
Amazing view even in a sand storm!
Simply AmazingJune 24, 2015
Would do it all over again!
Product ID: 11711