Half-Day Quad Biking in Marrakech's Surrounding Desert
Drive through the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
Stop for tea at a traditional Berber village
Discover a lifestyle that has remained unchanged for 200 years
Thrill to the power of a Quad Bike as you challenge yourself to a drive in the desert
Explore Marrakech's spectacular desert on an exciting half-day guided tour. Travel through the palm grove and get breathtaking views of the rock desert en route to your quad-biking expedition. Enjoy tea in a traditional Berber village.
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Stop at one of the houses to enjoy Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea. Once you're back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you ride through a formidable landscape.
You'll ride on a Yamaha Quad – all the equipment you'll need, such as goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
• Tea break with Moroccan snack
• Transfer from your hotel, private residence, or the nearest parking lot
• Mineral water
What's Not Included:
Good to Know:
• Children under 12 years old will receive a 50% discount.
• Youth under 16 years old must ride as a passenger.
• Youth under 18 years old require parental permission to drive the quad bikes.
• Each Quad Bike can accommodate 2 riders.
Product ID: 1171111711
Organized byDunes & Desert Exploration
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee