Half-Day Quad Biking in Marrakech's Surrounding Desert
From US$ 67 per person
- Drive through the palm groves and dry rivers of the Moroccan desert
- Stop for tea at a traditional Berber village
- Discover a lifestyle that has remained unchanged for 200 years
- Thrill to the power of a Quad Bike as you challenge yourself to a drive in the desert
Hotel Pick-upPick-up from hotels and riads in central Marrakech
See authentic Berber villages, where people still live in the traditional manner established by their forefathers over 200 years ago. Stop at one of the houses to enjoy Berber hospitality and delicious mint tea. Once you're back on the desert trail, pick up the pace and discover the joy of off-roading as you ride through a formidable landscape.
You'll ride on a Yamaha Quad – all the equipment you'll need, such as goggles, a hood, a helmet, and a raincoat, will be provided. This is a thrilling activity for families, provided all children taking part are over the age of 6.
- Tea break with Moroccan snack
- Transfer from your hotel, private residence, or the nearest parking lot
- Mineral water
What's Not Included
Good to Know
• Youth under 16 years old must ride as a passenger.
• Youth under 18 years old require parental permission to drive the quad bikes.
• Each Quad Bike can accommodate 2 riders.
Would do it all over again!
After losing the slow lady (an extra Guid was called) we had a great time! Nice trail, beautiful nature and people! Really recommend this trip as a nice contradiction to the Marrakesh medina!
This half day quad biking excursion was great. Being called and notified that the minibus was on the way to pick us up and a warm, friendly greeting was a great start to the day. Having a few beginners in our group, the track wasn't too difficult and provided ample amount of excitement for everyone at all levels. The guide was brilliant and doubled as our photographer and was patient and very helpful. Definite must-do when in Marrakech!!
Wonderful experience. Pick up on time, went without hitch. Received a brief commentary while on way to quad departure - saw baby camels :-) Quad site really nice and received warm welcome and tea on arrival. Safe lockable place for valuables, or option to take things with you. Very organised. Received one to one instruction on how to use quad and after brief practice continued to some great views, and Berber hospitality. Guides were lovely and provided water and took photos. There was even much needed air shower at end to get rid of dust! Will do full day tour next time in Marrakech.
Great experience, good quads and friendly people!
Product ID: 11711