Add some excitement to your Pikes Peak visit with a Manitou Springs zipline adventure. After a 4x4 transfer to the top of this natural course, you’ll have your choice of 7 lines that range in length from 225-650 feet. This is without a doubt the best zipline experience in Colorado!
This natural-terrain zipline course utilizes cliffs and steep wooded forests for launch and landing zones. There are no artificial platforms. This is an extreme activity at over 6,500 feet in elevation. Be prepared!
You’re in for over 2 hours of an adrenaline rush on the front range of the Rockies. Perched on the edge of the canyon walls the course offers extreme adventure. You can run and jump off the Leap of Faith or just saunter on over the edge.
Come prepared for an outdoor activity in the wild that’s complete with dust, dirt, sweat, and limited facilities. You will be launching and landing on dirt trails so wearing closed-toe shoes is required. A camelback-type hydration system works well on the course.
Manitou Springs Zipline Adventure - the Real Deal
From US$ 90.00 per person
Experience the extreme and soar 150 feet above Manitou Springs on zip lines over natural terrain that includes cliffs and forests. The zip lines range from 225-650 feet in length, and you're sure to get a massive adrenalin rush on this 2-hour adventure.
- Soar 150 feet above Manitou Springs on a zip line
- Choose among 7 zip lines that range from 250 to 600 feet long
- Experience 2 hours of an adrenaline rush on the front range of the Rockies
Meeting pointEasily accessible just minutes from Colorado Springs and Hwy 24. Tours meet at the base of Pikes Peak in the 1300 block of Manitou Avenue at the far west end of Manitou Springs. Look for our sign below the Welcoming Arch of Manitou Springs.
- 4x4 transport to the start of the course
- 7-8 zip lines
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
Good to Know
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- This activity operates weather permitting.
- Physical ability required:
- The zipline course features spectacular vistas, unique flora, and a leisurely pace, making for an enjoyable experience in this spectacular foothills canyon.
- You need to be sturdy on your feet and have the ability to walk and talk at elevations over 6,700 feet. Please consult with your physician before booking the tour. Landing zone speeds can be up 10 miles per hour. Impacts with the earth at launch and landing can be sporty. The hikes involved are approximately one-half mile in length.
- Guests are required to sign a release waiver as to their physical abilities.
Product ID: 27950