Scooter Rental in Mallorca
- Rent a scooter in Mallorca and travel around the island the way the locals do
- Explore a new side of the island, passing through picturesque landscapes and sleepy towns
- Enjoy the peace of mind of great insurance packages
- Take advantage of the 5 office locations on Mallorca, making it easy to find a scooter and get on the road
- Ride high-quality, reliable scooters, including 125cc models
What to Expect
You can choose between a variety of scooters, and enjoy the peace of mind of having full insurance. All of the scooters are high-quality vehicles and come with reliable service wherever you are on the island.
Discover a whole new side to Mallorca as you explore the island with ease. Get up into the hills, head for hidden beaches, or just feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your arms as you explore the dusty winding roads through picturesque towns.
- Scooter rental for 1 person
- Helmet and lock
- Road assistance
- Map of the island
What's Not Included
- Second helmet (optional)
- Full Insurance (optional)
- Delivery / Pick-up service (optional with an extra payment of EUR 20)
What to Remember
• Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years of age and car driver's license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years. Or you must be at least 18 years of age with a motorcycle license.
• Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years of age with a car driver’s license valid in Spain.
• All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
• Minimum of 2 people per group
• EUR 150 deposit required
I was able to drive around the island and visit the most stunning beaches. And since the scooter was really fast it was so much fun driving it. I would recommend it to everybody!
I can only say that it was essentially the same as the first time, just in a different time of year. The renter was very friendly and kept all his promises except for the bottle of water, which we also didn't have the first time. Then everything was underway and we could begin the scooter-tour of Mallorca. Thanks for leading a great tour on the motor scooter. PS: If you want to rent a scooter, only do it with GetYourGuide, otherwise you need to pay a lot more money in Mallorca.
The Getyourguide price only entitled us to a very old scooter. We had to pay extra for a newer model. This wasn't mentioned in the offer description.
Everything was fine!
...everything went great, the handover and pick-up at the hotel were perfectly organized and punctual. The scooter was very well-kept and in great condition, the handover and briefing were perfect, and ensured a stress-free trip. Again, thanks so much!!!! We'd definitely book a scooter from you again.
Product ID: 4865