Just Great -- Andres is awesome :)
Tapas with Wine: Walking Tour of Madrid
From US$ 73 per person
- Visit one of the oldest taverns of Madrid and feel as though you've been transported back in time
- Enjoy white wine accompanied by olives
- Sample sherry wine paired with cured ham
- End your evening with wine tasting and tapas
Meeting pointPlaza de la Villa, by the garden in the middle of the square at 19:45. Please do not confuse it with Plaza Mayor. Closest metro stops: Sol and Opera.
- 5 food and wine pairings
- English-speaking member of the Spanish Wine Tasting Association (UEC)
What's Not Included
- Transportation to the meeting point
Good to Know
We had a wonderful evening of tasting but also sharing backgrounds and experiences. The guide give us a glance of history, just enough for us to rely to it. Overall a tour to recommand.
The tour was a great snapshot of the original centre of Madrid, the tour guide was a great character and the food & wine were exceptional. Would highly recommend
Knowledgeable guide and good bars equal a good time for all involved.
Andrea was a very informative and enthusiastic guide and host The food and wine he selected for us was excellent
Walks of Madrid Tapas Tour
Product ID: 1235