Scooter Rental in Madrid
- 10:00 AM
- 8:00 PM
Meeting PointMadrid. Please call 93 221 40 70 to confirm meeting point.
- See the parts of Madrid that interest you
- Explore the city by scooter, traveling at your own pace
- Enjoy driving a Cooltra Scooter for a single day or longer
What to Expect
Discover places you wouldn’t visit on a conventional tour, while having fun and seeing the Spanish capital from a different perspective.
Go wherever you want, in comfort and with ease. Ride through the streets of Madrid and admire the city’s monuments and major attractions. Discover some of its off-the-beaten-path gems.
Plan your own itinerary, or if you’re feeling spontaneous, just hop on your scooter and go with the flow!
- Scooter rental (1 person)
- Helmet and lock
- City map
- Road assistance
- Local taxes and fees (for items included)
What's Not Included
- Second helmet (optional)
- Full insurance (optional)
- Surcharge for scooters of more than 100cc (maximum of EUR 2 per day, depending on rental period)
What to Remember
• Passport or National ID card required.
• Driver’s licence required.
• Minimum ages for rentals: 18 years old for 50cc and 21 years old for 125cc mopeds.
• EUR 150 deposit required
• Comprehensive insurance is available at the shop
• Delivery / Pick-Up service (optional with an extra payment)
Good service, timely delivery of the bikes and highly recommended for an exciting adventure in Madrid !
the place is pretty decent. the people working there were really nice and spoke a good deal of enlgish. but the only problem i had with them was that their gps was not a real gps. instead of giving directions, it more provided information on sites and countries. now, if you take a look at the city of madrid, you will see that it is a pretty much a maze. with no working gps, i felt like a lost child. we literally spent hours driving back and forth and due to the city's one ways and curved streets, we had a really really tough time. now due to the site saying it provided gps, i did not activate any kind of international data plan. we ended up returning the scooter much earlier, pretty much a few hours after i rented it and i informed her of the problem. that worker was most likely the manager since she approved of the transaction earlier as i rented it. she kinda looked confused and thanked me for using them and walked off. i was hoping for some kind of rebate at least. :\
Product ID: 31293