Toledo: Full-Day Guided Bus Tour from Madrid
- Visit the imperial city of Toledo, one of the oldest cities in Europe
- See the works of El Greco, including his masterpiece "El Entierro del senor de Orgaz"
- Tour the interior of the Gothic Cathedral
- See Santa Maria la Blanca, the oldest synagogue building in Europe that's still standing
- Visit the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
Meeting pointTours depart from Julia Travel at Plaza Espana, 7. Please be at the office 15 minutes before the scheduled tour departure.
Your expert guide will take you on a full-day panoramic tour of Toledo. Discover Spanish architecture representing the Arab, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance, and Baroque styles. Tour the Gothic Cathedral that dates from the 13th century.
Admire El Greco's masterpiece El Entierro del Senor de Orgaz, at the Church of Santo Tome. Visit Santa Maria la Blanca, the oldest synagogue building in Europe that’s still standing. Continue on to the Museum of Victorio Macho at the very center of the Jewish quarter.
Visit the historic Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, founded by King Ferdinand II of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile, to commemorate their victory at the Battle of Toro over the army of Afonso V of Portugal.
You’ll learn about the traditional art of damasquinado, the encrusting of steel with precious metals, before returning to Madrid.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Expert guide
- Admission to the Cathedral
- Admission to Santa Maria la Blanca, the oldest synagogue building in Europe
- Admission to the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes in Toledo
What's Not Included
Great guide, excellent tour. I did not get the tour with the meal included and am very glad- ended up getting a cheaper meal in the city and an opportunity to try something new!
Our guide Nuria was the best. Very kind, nice and very informative.
Der Tag war ok. Das Mittagessen allerdings war miserabel. Außerdem haben mir Informationen zu der Stadt allgemein gefehlt. Ich hätte es schön gefunden, mehr über die Stadt an sich zu erfahren.
Il tour e' veramente molto bello: Toledo e' sicuramente una città da visitare! La guida e' stata esaustiva e chiara nelle spiegazioni; il tempo dedicato alla visita della fabbrica e' solo tempo sprecato perché è esclusivamente una vendita pilotata, sarebbe stato molto meglio avete 2 ore a propria disposizione nel centro di Toledo per decidere autonomamente come gestirlo.
Julia Travel Gray Line Spain
Product ID: 1485