Harry Potter and Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes walking tour of the Warner Brothers Studio in London
Relax with round-trip transportation from central London to the studios and back
Set foot in the actual sets where the movies were filmed
See authentic Harry Potter costumes and props
Harry Potter Studio Tour – with Transportation
Duration: 7 hoursFrom US$ 77.20
(per person) Check Availability »
Harry Potter Studio Tour – Family Package & Transportation
This ticket covers 2 adults and 2 children aged 5-15.
Duration: 7 hoursFrom US$ 333.97
(Per group up to 1) Check Availability »
Go behind the scenes at the amazing Harry Potter sets on this full-day tour of Warner Brothers Studios in London. Learn all about how the movies were filmed, including the secrets behind the special effects.
This unique walking tour takes you behind the scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes, and props. Learn the truth behind some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
You can expect to:
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall
• Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
• Step onto the famous cobblestones of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivander's Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank, and Eeylops Owl Emporium
• See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle
• Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics, and life-sized models
• Discover memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, the Potions classroom, and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
• Round-trip transportation
• Entrance ticket
What's Not Included:
• Food and beverages
• Pick-up service
Good to Know:
Opt for the Family Saver Package and save up to 21 GBP if you are traveling as a family. This allows 2 adults and 2 children ages 5-15 to take the tour for the total price of 197 GBP.
• Infants ages 3 to 4 pay a small fee, as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants ages 2 and under require a ticket but are still free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children ages 4 and under.
• On 28 and 29 August 2014, buses will be used for transportation
• In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for
wheelchair users and their escort, please call the number provided on your voucher. Escorts ride for free.
• Once booked, this tour cannot be canceled or amended.
• Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The tour operator does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
Filter by Rating
“Studios are awesome!”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Sarstedt, Germany on September 2nd, 2014 The studios are awesome!
But if you have the chance to use your own car for geeting there, I would do so. I wanted to have the 'full HP experience' so I booked the transport to the studios plus the tour. Maybe it's just me but I expected a bit more 'experience' on the bus ... turned out it's just a normal bus with a HP cover on the outside.
“what stunning artwork”
Reviewed by Susan from port talbot, United Kingdom on August 30th, 2014 Interesting insight into the modern film industry through the work of harry potter
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Wien, Austria on August 24th, 2014 Rührend, wie die Schauspieler über Ihre Arbeit erzählen. Fantastisch, wie einem die Filmarbeit näher gebracht wird, man lebt echt mit - wow
“A great venue to see the behind the scenes work to produce the movies.”
Reviewed by Carol from midlothian, United States on August 18th, 2014 The creativity of JK Rowling's mind and the creativity of all who worked to bring her story to life in film is hard to comprehend. I and the teens with me were mesmerized!!!
“Take the train -- the "tour" doesn't add anything”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Springfield, United States on August 14th, 2014 Despite my rating, I want to explain that the Harry Potter tour was excellent! The rating is aimed at the fact that this tour has been paired up with a bus trip as a package. And that is literally all the "package" added -- a bus trip. Our bus trip was a particular nuisance because the air circulation was terrible and a member of our group got motion-sick. But even without that, I truly think it would have been just as easy to take a train to the Studio Tour -- AND we wouldn't have been constrained by the time the bus arrived and left as far as wanting to do other things (have dinner, roam some more at the gift shop, etc.). So if you're interested in the Studio Tour, just go ahead and plan the trip yourself.
- See more reviews
Product ID: 1640316403
Organized byGolden Tours - Gray Line London
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
281 customer reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
“Cool. Most excellent.”
“Well worth the visit.”