Harry Potter and Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes walking tour of the Warner Brothers Studio in London
Relax with round-trip transportation from central London to the studios and back
Set foot in the actual sets where the movies were filmed
See authentic Harry Potter costumes and props
Harry Potter Studio Tour – with Transportation
Live guide: EnglishFrom US$ 76.50
(per person) Check Availability »
Harry Potter Studio Tour – Family Package & Transportation
This ticket covers 2 adults and 2 children aged 5-15.
Live guide: EnglishFrom US$ 307.66
(Per group up to 4) Check Availability »
Go behind the scenes at the amazing Harry Potter sets on this full-day tour of Warner Brothers Studios in London. Learn all about how the movies were filmed, including the secrets behind the special effects.
This unique walking tour takes you behind the scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes, and props. Learn the truth behind some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
You can expect to:
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall
• Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
• Step onto the famous cobblestones of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivander's Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank, and Eeylops Owl Emporium
• See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle
• Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics, and life-sized models
• Discover memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, the Potions classroom, and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
• Round-trip transportation
• Entrance ticket
What's Not Included:
• Food and beverages
• Pick-up service
Good to Know:
Opt for the Family Saver Package and save up to 21 GBP if you are traveling as a family. This allows 2 adults and 2 children ages 5-15 to take the tour for the total price of 197 GBP.
• Infants ages 3 to 4 pay a small fee, as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants ages 2 and under require a ticket but are still free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children ages 4 and under.
• On 28 and 29 August 2014, buses will be used for transportation
• In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for
wheelchair users and their escort, please call the number provided on your voucher. Escorts ride for free.
• Once booked, this tour cannot be canceled or amended.
• Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The tour operator does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
Product ID: 1640316403
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
289 customer reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
“Cool. Most excellent.”
“Well worth the visit.”