Insider London Modern Architecture Walking Tour
From US$ 64 per person
- Learn about the influence of Roman London, St. Paul's Cathedral, and World War II on the layout of the British capital
- Enjoy a sneak preview at the latest addition to the Tate Modern
- Visit a complex, multi-faceted building made of just 3 molded shapes
- Decide for yourself if the controversial eco-building deserves the Worst New Building title
Meeting pointThe meeting point is outside the Southwark tube station. Your guide will be holding an Insider London sign.
- 3.5-hour guided walking tour
What's Not Included
- Cost of refreshments during the coffee break
Good to Know
Great pace, interesting back stories, never a dull moment.
We had a fantastic time and really learned a lot. A tour worth doing. The quide Caroline was gerat.
This was a fantastic Sunday morning walking tour. The good weather was complimenting the tour. Our tour guide Mickey was very knowledgeable and showed us next to the famous architectural buildings some very unusual not so well known buildings. The group was very small (3 people), which I really liked. It was like a personalized tour for a smaller price. I can recommend this company. The service is excellent and fast.
We were lucky in that it was just the three of us. Our guide Warren was really friendly and spoke English in a way that was really easy for us to understand, and he also took our requests into account. We had a highly interesting morning. Due to many questions on our part Warren extended the tour by about an hour at no additional cost!! The tour was really great, even for us laypeople.
Felt like being led around town by that one teacher back in school that even the bad kids listen to cos he's just so funny and passionate about the subject! I went with my girlfriend who is from London and found it just as insightful as I did. WE saw a lot of the most recent developments on the London landscape including the Shard and the Gherkin and learned all about the historic roots of the city's modernity. Definitely recommend it to anyone! :-)
Product ID: 479