Harry Potter Sites in London & Oxford, Private Tour
Stand on magical Platform 9¾ at King's Cross Station in London
Visit the sites used to create the Ministry of Magic, the Hogwarts Dining Hall and much more
Enjoy a private chauffeur guide and private car transport through London and to Oxford
See many of the inspirations behind the Harry Potter books and film locations
Visit the numerous locations and inspirations in London and Oxford used in the making of the Harry Potter books into films, including Platform 9¾ at King's Cross. An essential experience for any Harry Potter fan, enjoy this private, chauffeur guided tour.
An essential experience for any Harry Potter fan, this tour is completely private, guided by your own chauffeur. You'll enjoy personal attention and the chance to savor each location at a more leisurely and intimate pace.
• The magical platform 9¾ sign where Harry catches the Hogwarts Express.
• The bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
• The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between two London Double Decker buses (Prisoner of Azkaban).
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
• The London underground station from where Mr. Weasley takes Harry to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
• The location of the red telephone box where Harry and Mr. Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
• The secret hideout where Harry is reunited with Sirius Black (Order of the Phoenix)
• Plus much, much more
• The 16th-century dining hall used as the inspiration for Hogwarts Hall.
• The room where they practice their dancing for the Yule Ball when Ron has to dance with Professor McGonagall with the whole of Gryffindor looking on (Goblet of Fire).
• The room used as Hogwarts Hospital in 4 of the films.
• The tree that Malfoy was sitting in before Mad Eye Moody turned him into a ferret for picking on Harry (Goblet of Fire).
• The 16th-century stairs where Professor McGonagall greets the First Years (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
• Plus much, much more
• Private car
• Chauffeur guide
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What's Not Included:
• Tips & gratuities
• Entrance fees to Oxford attractions (£10)
Good to Know:
* Please note: The ticket cost does not include entrance fees to the Oxford attractions, which total £10. These attractions are working academic institutions and some areas may occasionally close without notice; Bodleian Library is closed on Sundays.
The Celebrity Planet's Harry Potter Tours are not official Harry Potter events and not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K. Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
Filter by Rating
“Thx a lot for magical journey !”
Reviewed by Damir from Ruesselsheim, Germany on November 29th, 2011 Really enjoyed the day, excellent chauffeur driven service, good knowledge of Harry Potter and the locations used in the films, thank you George :)!
For any Harry Potter fan!!!
“Eine wirklich nett geführte Tour auf den Spuren von Harry Potter!!!”
Reviewed by Jens from Weißkeißel, Germany on April 19th, 2012 Ganz besonderer Dank geht an George, unseren Guide, für seine sehr aufschlussreiche Führung und das vermittelte Hintergrundwissen, sowohl über Harry Potter wie auch die Historie der Örtlichkeiten in London und Oxford.
Product ID: 4466044660