From London: Eiffel Tower, Seine, & Louvre Day Tour
Travel in comfort from London to Paris in your reserved Eurostar seats
Scale the Eiffel Tower and view Paris from over 100 meters high
Cruise along the River Seine and view all the Paris monuments
Visit the world-famous Louvre gallery and see many famous paintings, including the Mona Lisa
Select date and participants:
Spend a day discovering all the magic of Paris as you are escorted from London to the French capital. Enjoy the art, culture, and way of life as you scale the Eiffel Tower, sail along the Seine, and visit the famous Louvre museum.
On arrival at Gare du Nord station you will be met by your guide who will accompany you on a panoramic tour of the city. The splendour of Paris awaits you. Enjoy a whistle stop tour of Paris and marvel at its magical monuments from the comfort of your seat! Take in the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and Trocadero, to name just a few gems that this panoramic tour provides.
Then, take a trip to the 2nd floor of Paris' trademark monument, the Eiffel Tower, for the most breathtaking views of the city from over 100 meters high. See how many of Paris' famous monuments you can spot from your vantage point high in the sky. After, viewing Paris from up high, see the city from a different perspective as you sail serenely along the River Seine. Sit back, relax and enjoy the tranquility of the water as you view all of the famous landmarks of Paris including Notre Dame and many others.
Next, take a trip to the Louvre Museum and view some of its 35,000 pieces. Admire the Venus De Milo and stare into the eyes of the enigmatic Mona Lisa.
•Reserved seats on Eurostar
•Fully escorted in Paris
•Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
What's Not Included:
• Hotel transfer
• Food and beverages unless stated differently
Good to Know:
• Please present your passport for validation at the check-in desk. Don't forget to check your visa requirements before you travel.
• Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name.
• 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour; once booked it cannot be canceled.
• During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
• The local supplier is not responsible for delays resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather.
Please Note: On 5, 10, 23, 25, 26 and 27 September 2014, you will not visit the Eiffel Tower, there will only be a quick photo stop. Instead, you will visit the Montparnasse Tower
Filter by Rating
“It was an interesting tour.”
Reviewed by Diana from stillwater, United States on July 16th, 2014 I enjoyed the tour but noticed that Paris is not as clean as I thought it would be.
Product ID: 1110111101