Lima Private City Tour by Night
From US$ 40 per person
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Lima
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- See the Spanish colonial and baroque architecture of Lima's historic center
- Watch the sound and light show of the Magic Water Tour
- Explore the bohemian neighborhood of Barranco
- Admire the municipal palaces of the Plaza Mayor
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean
What to Expect
Admire the imposing architecture of Plaza San Martin, such as the Colón Theater and Giacoletti buildings, as well as the Hotel Bolivar. Continue to Plaza Mayor to discover handsome Spanish colonial architecture, including the Municipal Palace and Cathedral, the French-inspired baroque Government Palace, and the ornate cedar balconies of the Archbishop's Palace.
Next, drive to Parque de la Reserva, built in a neo-classical style by the French architect Claude Sahut. This will be timed to catch the Magic Water Tour (El Circuito Mágico del Agua), a stunning multi-colored illumination of all 13 fountains of the world’s largest fountain complex. Marvel as the water dances to the rhythm of the music.
Finally, explore the bohemain enclave of Barranco, home to attractions such as the Puente de los Suspiros (Bridge of Sighs), restored Iglesia La Ermita, and preserved colonial houses. Enjoy panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean across the ravine before the transfer back to your hotel.
- Entrance tickets
- Private transfers by car, with hotel pick-up and drop off (airport pick-up on request)
- Spanish or English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from hotels in Lima. Airport pick-ups are possible on request
What to Remember
• Barranco is next to Miraflores if you want you to stay there for dinner (hotel drop off not included)
OK.August 1, 2015
This was an ok tour. The water show was beautiful but we ended up missing the opening because of traffic. I understand that there is no control over rush hour but perhaps there should be a better system to factoring this in. I also paid for a private tour but there ended up being two other individuals as well. They were friendly individuals but I was looking forward to going at my own pace. I wouldn't say not to book this tour but I would be firm with the tour company about it being private. If I had known before hand that it wasn't private I would of cancelled or not have booked it at all.
Good over all tour.October 25, 2014
Timing of tour was good , having choices was great. Water show was great.
Great trip and a must for every Lima visitorSeptember 7, 2014
Very organized tour guide who shared lots of local insight information. Was great fun to see Lima by night!
Product ID: 35938