Cameron Highlands Tour with Tea Plantation and Rose Garden
From US$ 142 per person
- Discover the lush Cameron Highlands, one of Malaysia's most unique regions
- Gaze at the beautiful Iskandar Waterfalls
- Visit impressive tea plantations and the remarkable Rose Garden
- Enjoy rolling hills and picturesque scenery on this invigorating tour
What to Expect
The Cameron Highlands are Malaysia's agricultural heartland, supplying vegetables to the major cities of the country, and to Singapore. The cool climate also makes it an excellent area for growing tea and roses.
Take a day to explore this beautiful landscape, its agriculture, and its impressive natural sites. Visit the Iskandar Waterfalls, and admire the crash of the water amid of lush greenery.
Visit the highlands’ remarkable Rose Garden, where hundreds of varieties of roses are grown, along with other rare and beautiful flowers.
See some of the local tea plantations stretch out in front of you, look around for exotic migratory birds and see colonial houses in this amazing and unique corner of Malaysia.
Itinerary and Schedule
07:00 – Meet and Greet at KL city/hotel and transfer to Cameron Highlands
Proceed with a leisure drive towards the cool and refreshing Cameron Highlands, this is 1542 meters above sea level. Stop and enjoy Iskandar Waterfalls. Lata Iskandar is one of the favourite attractions in Cameron Highlands, which is also an ideal place for picnics and relaxation. The waterfall is located halfway between Tapah and Cameron Highlands. Along the way you will also pass by homes of Orang Asli, the native people who had been living in these parts of the jungle since the beginning. You may want to stop and take their picture. You will then proceed north towards the hill resort of Cameron Highlands. Upon arrival at Cameron Highlands, enjoy tours such as visiting the Butterfly park, Strawberry farm, Rose garden, Kea Farms, Market and Tea Plantation (Lunch in local restaurant)
15:30 – Freshen up and transfer back to KL
18:30 – Arrive at KL city/hotel
- Full Day Tour in Cameron Highlands
- Local English-speaking driver and guide
- Air Conditioned vehicle for the entire tour
- Admission to the Tea Plantation and Factory in Cameron Highlands
- Tour and Transfer as per itinerary
What's Not Included
- Tips for driver/guide
- Personal insurance/expenses
- Entrance fees to Butterfly Park and Rose Garden
What to Remember
• Please take note that the Tea Plantation Factory is closed on Monday. Guests will proceed with the Tea Viewing without the Factory Visit. You will still be able to visit the Souvenir Shop if you wish to buy some souvenirs
• The tour requires some leisurely walking, so please bring along walking shoes and a sweater (in case the weather becomes chilly)
4.3 out of 5
4.3 out of 5
Value for money76%
3.8 out of 5
4.5 out of 5
Very little commentary from our driver was the biggest letdown. Highlights were the tea plantation and forest walk. Bee and strawberry farm were very average. While the title includes reference to a rose garden, we certainty didn't go to any. The highlands scenery was fantastic but we expected to learn more about the history from our tour guide which didn't happen.
The guide was very professional and the driver was also excellent. We really felt like we were in good hands. We're going to recommend this! Thanks very much again!
Wir hatten einen schönen Tag mit unserem Guide VJ in den Cameron Highlands. Wir wurde wie vereinbart, pünktlich vor unserem Hotel abgeholt. Da wir keine Zeit hatten ein Frühstück zu besorgen, hat uns VJ angeboten kurz iwo zu halten um dieses noch nachzuholen. Obwohl das Wetter bewölkt / teilw. regnerisch war, hatten wir dennoch einen schönen aber auch sehr informativen Tag. Durch unseren Guide haben wir nicht nur viel über die Highlands erfahren, sondern auch jede Menge über Malaysia und dessen Geschichte, Leute, Essen, Sport,... Einzig zu bedenken ist die lange Anreise wenn man z.b. in KL untergebracht ist (ca. 3 h pro Strecke - d.h. mehr als den halben Tag verbringt man im Auto). Wenn man die Highlands sehen möchte, können wir eine Buchung über "get your guide" nur empfehlen!
Interessante Besuche, mit Flexibilität wg. Wetter und Verkehr