Cameron Highlands Tour with Tea Plantation and Rose Garden
Discover the lush Cameron Highlands, one of Malaysia's most unique regions
Gaze at the beautiful Iskandar Waterfalls
Visit impressive tea plantations and the remarkable Rose Garden
Enjoy rolling hills and picturesque scenery on this invigorating tour
Explore the Camerons Highlands, an area unlike any other in Malaysia. Experience its diverse ecosystem and cool climate as you visit beautiful tea plantations, an incredible rose garden, and historic colonial buildings.
The Cameron Highlands are Malaysia's agricultural heartland, supplying vegetables to the major cities of the country, and to Singapore. The cool climate also makes it an excellent area for growing tea and roses.
Take a day to explore this beautiful landscape, its agriculture, and its impressive natural sites. Visit the Iskandar Waterfalls, and admire the crash of the water amid of lush greenery.
Visit the highlands’ remarkable Rose Garden, where hundreds of varieties of roses are grown, along with other rare and beautiful flowers.
See some of the local tea plantations stretch out in front of you, look around for exotic migratory birds and see colonial houses in this amazing and unique corner of Malaysia.
Itinerary and Schedule
07:00 – Meet and Greet at KL city/hotel and transfer to Cameron Highlands
Proceed with a leisure drive towards the cool and refreshing Cameron Highlands, this is 1542 meters above sea level. Stop and enjoy Iskandar Waterfalls. Lata Iskandar is one of the favourite attractions in Cameron Highlands, which is also an ideal place for picnics and relaxation. The waterfall is located halfway between Tapah and Cameron Highlands. Along the way you will also pass by homes of Orang Asli, the native people who had been living in these parts of the jungle since the beginning. You may want to stop and take their picture. You will then proceed north towards the hill resort of Cameron Highlands. Upon arrival at Cameron Highlands, enjoy tours such as visiting the Butterfly park, Strawberry farm, Rose garden, Kea Farms, Market and Tea Plantation (Lunch in local restaurant)
15:30 – Freshen up and transfer back to KL
18:30 – Arrive at KL city/hotel
• Full Day Tour in Cameron Highlands
• Local English-speaking driver and guide
• Air Conditioned vehicle for the entire tour
• Admission to the Tea Plantation and Factory in Cameron Highlands
• Tour and Transfer as per itinerary
What's Not Included:
• Tips for driver/guide
• Personal insurance/expenses
• Entrance fees to Butterfly Park and Rose Garden
Good to Know:
• Activities are subject to weather condition and may be re-organised accordingly
• Please take note that the Tea Plantation Factory is closed on Monday. Guests will proceed with the Tea Viewing without the Factory Visit. You will still be able to visit the Souvenir Shop if you wish to buy some souvenirs
• The tour requires some leisurely walking, so please bring along walking shoes and a sweater (in case the weather becomes chilly)
Product ID: 1181011810
Organized byShajasa Travel and Tours
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee