Kennedy Space Center Tickets, Florida
From US$ 53.25 per person
Meeting pointSR 405, Kennedy Space Center, FL, 32899
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring Hubble Telescope exhibit and IMAX movies
- Tour the space launch facilities
- Learn about the brave men and women who have journeyed into space
- View the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis, and feel what it is like to launch into space
- Admission to all exhibits
- Local taxes and fees
- Second day free at the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame (valid within 7 days of use)
- Space Shuttle Atlantis
Good to Know
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is open daily from 09:00 to 17:00. The U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame is open from 12:00 to 17:00.
Tours start at 10:00 and depart every 15 minutes. The last tour departs at 14:30. A Kennedy Space Center bus tour is included with the admission, which runs for approximately 2 hours.
Certain items are not permitted on NASA property. Please review the security information before your visit.
USD 10 per automobile or motorcycle, USD 15 per motor home/RV. Annual pass holders receive complimentary parking with proof of a valid annual pass. All vehicle traffic is routed to a parking toll.
The tickets we bought were not properly registered with KSC. Our confirmation number was not relate able to KSC a. The KSC guest services had to call Dolphin to sort it out. It took 45 minutes and the KSC a team to figure it out. In the end, our supposed seats for "Lunch with an Astronaut" we're not reserved and they had to go out of there way @ KSC a to add two additional chairs for my son and me.
We would rate the KFC 5 *****
Florida Dolphin Tours
Product ID: 47201