Istanbul Sensual Pleasures Full-Day Private Guided Tour
From US$ 389 Per group up to 11
Pick-up serviceFor hotel pick-up and drop-off, you will be met in the lobby of your hotel by your personal Archaeologous guide/representative. They will be holding a placard with your name and a copy of your confirmation/voucher letter for ease of ID.
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour of the Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar and an authentic Hamam
- Stroll through the mesmerizing Grand Bazaar and shop for souvenir treats
- See a more sensual side to Istanbul on an indulgent full-day tour
- Learn interesting Istanbul facts from your knowledgeable guide
- Get 2 massage treatments, the Hamam steam and scrub then the bubble bath massage
- Don't speak English? Request guide speaking your native language..11 available languages
What to Expect
The first stop on our day tour of Istanbul is the remarkable Topkapi Palace. This is where the Sultan, his mother, and his many wives lived. The Museum of Jewels is remarkable as it shows the history of respect to the Sultan through the incredible gifts that he received.
Next you'll get to visit the Grand Bazaar. Note: Hold on to your wives as they will have thought they have entered 'heaven.' This shopper's paradise, is one of the largest covered markets in the world, boasting more than 4,000 shops in the 600-year-old famed market hall. Look for Turkish treasures, such as gold, jewelry, carpets, leather bags, authentic gifts and unusual souvenirs.
End the tour with a truly special experience as you head for the traditional Cemberlitas Hamam. Here you will discover an exquisite therapy to titillate your senses, with not one but 2 massage treatments to purify your body and soul.
So, indulge your senses and enjoy Archaeologous' popular Istanbul full-day shore excursion, which they have aptly named “Come to Your Senses.”
- Licensed guide
- Dependable driver
- New air-conditioned vehicle
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Tips (appreciated when deserved)
Cruise ship pick-up and drop-off: You will be met outside the exit door of the Customs Building by your contracted guide/representative from Archaeologous. He or she will be holding a placard with your name on it, as well as a copy of your voucher/confirmation letter for ease of further ID.
What to Remember
Bosphorus - 0-7 years, FREE; 8 years and above EUR 7.
Grand Bazaar - FREE.
Cemberlitas Hamam - 0-9 years FREE; 10 years and above EUR 32.
Product ID: 18934