Scooter Rental in Ibiza
Explore more of Ibiza with convenient scooter rental
Travel the island the way the locals do
Drive along winding roads looking for remote beaches
Enjoy reliable service wherever you are on the island
Get affordable, flexible scooter rental, and hire chic scooters for up to a month
Explore the party island of Ibiza by scooter and travel the way the locals do. With a choice of scooters, including 50cc and 125cc models, you will soon be on the road, discovering picturesque towns, and remote beaches.
You can choose between a variety of scooters, and enjoy the peace of mind of having full insurance. All of the scooters are high-quality vehicles, and come with reliable service wherever you are on the island.
Discover a whole new side to Ibiza, and explore new parts of the island with ease. Get up into the hills, head for hidden beaches, or just feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your arms as you explore the winding roads through picturesque towns.
• Scooter rental
• Helmet and lock
• Bottle of water
• Road assistance
• Map of the island
What's Not Included:
• Second helmet – 10 EUR for 3 days
• Full insurance – 25 EUR
• +100cc scooters – available at a surcharge
• One-way delivery/pick-up service – 20 EUR
Good to Know:
• Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years of age and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years. 18 years of age with a motorcycle license.
• Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years of age with a car driver’s license valid in Spain.
• All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you don't have a EU driving license, you will require an international driver's license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
• Minimum of 2 people per group
• EUR 150 deposit required
Filter by Rating
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Belfast, Ireland on May 2, 2013 Really nice guys providing excellent service. The scooter ran smoothly until the battery died after a couple of days. Someone arrived to exchange it within the time it took me to grab a coffee.
“Es war in Ordnung”
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Berlin, Germany on July 14, 2014 Im Großen und Ganzen war es ok. Es war schwierig die extrawünsche unterzubringen und es kam auch keine Rückmeldung, wann man sich wo trifft. Wir musten dann aus dem Ausland per Telefon was ausmachen. Der Roller als solcher war aber gut und es hat viel Spaß gemacht.
Für Last-Minute-Bucher nicht zu empfehlen!
Product ID: 48034803
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee