Oahu by Plane: Private 55-Minute Air Tour
Board a private plane equipped with a personal pilot and fly over the stunning Oahu region on this spectacular 55-minute air tour. Fly over the Dole Plantation and Pearl Harbor among many other sites, and admire this unique birds-eye-view of the area.
Enjoy the luxury of flying on a private plane with a private pilot on hand
Discover world famous North Shore, Hanauma Bay, and Pearl Harbor
See awe-inspiring mountain ranges and sunken islands only visible from the air
Listen to your experienced pilot as they narrate the tour and tells you more about some of the fascinating sites of the region, including the North Shore, Kaneohe Bay, and Koko Head along Maunalua Bay, and ask all the questions that come to mind via 2-way headsets. Also get the inside flying scoop and enjoy listening to your pilot converse with Air Traffic Control as you depart from and return to Honolulu International Airport.
• 55-minute private air tour
• Services of professional pilot
What's Not Included:
• Transportation to/from hotel
Good to Know:
This private air tour is the only fixed-wing, land-based aerial tour operating out of Oahu. It accommodates up to 3 passengers per flight, which is perfect for couples or small families.
• Children under 2 years old fly at no charge and must sit on adult’s lap.
• Children over 2 years old must occupy a seat with seat belt according to FAA regulations.
• A booster seat is provided if needed.
• Customers cancelling flights within 72 hours may be charged in full.
• Please notify the local supplier in advance with any special requirements.
• Individual passenger’s weight must not exceed 250 pounds.
Product ID: 3138731387
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee