Cuc Phuong National Park 2-Day Wildlife Safari
Take a sampan boat trip through the Van Long Nature Reserve
Visit an Endangered Primate Rescue Center and Turtle Rescue Center
Stroll through the botanical gardens
Go on a night safari and look out for civets and flying squirrels
Trek in a primary rainforest and see trees that are more than 1 million years old!
Look out for Cuc Phuong's mascot, the rare and endangered Delacour langur
Spend the night in the National Park, soaking up the jungle atmosphere
Spend 2 days exploring Cuc Phuong National Park, the first recognized and best protected nature reserve in Vietnam. See an amazing variety of wildlife, take a boat trip to Van Long, visit turtle and primate rescue centers, and much more.
Among the highlights of this 2-day vacation is a boat trip in Van Long. You will also go on a night safari, and see trees that are a million years old!
Day 1: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong
Depart Hanoi for Van Long Nature Reserve. Here you will take a sampan boat trip to admire the area’s spectacular natural beauty. It covers an area of 2,643 hectares, and is the largest submerged natural protected site in North Vietnam. During a serene rowing boat trip in the swampy waters, soak up the superb environment, and take in all the sights, sounds, and scents of the surroundings.
Continue to Cuc Phuong National Park. Once you have settled into your room, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, and the Turtle Conservation Center to learn about the conservation work at the National Park. You will also have the option to take a stroll in the lovely botanical gardens.
Enjoy a dinner at Cuc Phuong National Park Headquarters. Afterwards, you will be taken into the pitch dark forest by a National Park Guide. Using a spot lamp, search for the forest’s numerous nocturnal creatures, such as civets, owls, flying squirrels, lorises, bats, and cats.
Spend the night at the National Park Guest House.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong - Hanoi
Awake to the sounds of the jungle. After breakfast, leave the National Park Headquarters for a trek in the primary forest. Hike for 2.5-3.5 hours, passing limestone slopes and trees that are over a million years old. Your ultimate destination is an ancient tree, in the hope of seeing Cuc Phuong’s mascot - and one of the rarest primates on the planet - the Delacour langur.
Transfer back to Hanoi, arriving at around 18:00, where your tour ends.
• All transportation and transfers
• English speaking guide and local park guide
• Accommodation at National Park Guest House
• Meals as indicated in the itinerary
• All admission fees and permits
• Supply of drinking water during the trek
What's Not Included:
• Pre and post trip accommodation in Hanoi
Good to Know:
• Bring lightweight and quick dry clothing during the summer months, and warmer clothing for the winter months
• Carry a flashlight/Torch, and pack an alarm clock, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, and trekking boots
• Spotting lamp and leech socks can be provided by the Tourism Department of Cuc Phuong National Park
• Please note that the Conservation Centers may be closed for preservation without prior notice. Night animal spotting may be cancelled due to bad weather, such as heavy rains, or storms
Filter by Rating
Reviewed by a GetYourGuide Customer from Wurmlingen, Germany on January 22nd, 2014 Leider wurde keine Information darüber gegeben, wann die beste Jahreszeit für die Tour ist!
Im Winter (eigentlich ideale Reisezeit für Vietnam) ist es im Norden, also im Gebiet des Cuc Phuong Nationalparks relativ kalt (12 - 16°C). Vielen Tieren ist es zu kalt und Sie verstecken sich. Auf die Nachtwanderung wurde deshalb auch verzichtet. Die Schildkrötenfarm sowie das Affenreservat war mehr oder weniger verwaist! Für diesen Preis absolut nicht empfehlenswert!
Product ID: 2075420754