Half-Day Private Diving Charters St.Martin
Get exclusive access to a chartered dive boat
Visit some of Saint Martin's best dive sites
Enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks
Go on a customized diving trip in the glorious waters of St. Martin/Sint Maarten. Trips can be tailored to suit your needs at over 30 of the best Dutch and French sites. See dolphins, turtle, seahorses and hairy crab on a colorful and fun half-day trip.
You get the whole boat to yourself and are provided with all the equipment you need, along with complimentary fruit, water and snacks.
The waters of Saint Martin teem with colorful marine life, from the big boys, like turtles, dolphin and stingrays, to the little critters, such as nudibranchs and seahorses.
The itinerary will depend on the weather, sea conditions and visibility, but a half-day excursion can take in the Dutch side, Tintamarre Island or the local reefs close to Grand Case.
Don’t worry if some of your group are not keen on diving. Octopus offer combination trips for families or friends that have some divers, some beginner divers, some snorkelers or any mixture of all three.
The trip is tailored to suit you and to make it the best part of your Saint Martin vacation.
• Fresh Water
• Sodas and Snacks
• Beer and wine available on request
• Boat captain and dive guide
What's Not Included:
Good to Know:
• Please arrive 20 minutes before departure. If you are late the trip will leave without you and you will be charged in full.
• We operate on St. Maarten / St. Martin Island time NOT cruise ship time, or any other time.
• Our cancellation policy is:
Due to the exclusive service that we provide, and the extremely low numbers on the boat, cancelations and reservation changes can harm our business. Therefore: cancelations or reservation changes less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full. Thank you for your understanding.
• All prices are exclusive of a 2% TCGA tax and also a $2.50 per person marine park user fee.
Product ID: 1407414074