Grand Canyon Classic Tour With 30-Minute Helicopter Ride
From US$ 358.64 per person
Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up at any Sedona hotel.
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- View the Grand Canyon from above on a 30-minute helicopter flight
- See the Grand Canyon's East & South Rims
- Travel comfortably with luxury transportation
- Enjoy lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Visit a Navajo Reservation
What to Expect
Your Grand Canyon Tour starts off with a scenic ride from the Red Rocks of Sedona through Oak Creek Canyon and the towering Ponderosa Pines of Flagstaff. This is one of the top 10 most scenic drives in America. You will also travel past the dormant volcanoes that make up the San Francisco Peaks on your way to the Navajo Reservation.
The tour makes a stop at the Historic Cameron Trading Post, originally built in 1916. This is one of the finest places to shop for authentic Native American souvenirs. You may also visit The Gallery, home to many breathtaking pieces of fine and historic Native American Arts and Crafts. View the western edge of the Painted Desert and drive along the Little Colorado River Gorge on your way to the Grand Canyon.
You will then spend approximately 4 hours in the Grand Canyon National Park (entrance fees are included). Here you will get your first views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River at Desert View. Climb up to the top of the Watchtower Observatory for magnificent panoramic views of the Grand Canyon. The Watchtower Observatory is one of the crowning achievements of architect Mary Jane Colter.
As the tour proceeds along the rim of the Grand Canyon, you will make a stop at Grandview Point. This transitional point between the East and South Rims offers both open views of the Colorado River Gorge and the butte-filled views that the South Rim is famous for.
Next, take a leisurely, half-mile walk along the South Rim. Here you will take in the breadth of the Grand Canyon as you gaze 14 miles across to the North Rim. You'll visit the only point where you can see both Phantom Ranch as well as the Kaibab Suspension Bridge. You'll be able to view over a quarter of the Grand Canyon from here.
Finally, you will cap off your Grand Canyon Experience with a thrilling 30-minute helicopter ride over the National Park!
- Lunch at Maswik Lodge
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- All park admissions
- Luxury Transportation
- Fully guided Services
What to Remember
Physical Activity Level: mild. Optional light hiking in order to see the views.
What to Wear: comfortable traveling clothes and tennis or hiking shoes recommended. Make sure to bring a camera plus any other personal items you may need for the day.
* Lunch at Maswik Lodge in the park us also included in the tour. At the Grand Canyon Village, you'll have time to visit and shop at many historic buildings and museums, such as the Hopi House, the rustic El Tovar Lodge, the Grand Canyon Railway Station and Kolb Studio. You may also take in some wondrous views of the Grand Canyon.
Product ID: 12525