Tuscan 1 Day: Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Chianti
Visit San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Discover the views in Monteriggioni, a dazzling hilltop town
Take a guided tour of Siena and visit its cathedral
Wine tasting is provided in a farmhouse located in the heart of Chianti
Enjoy an unforgettable day in Tuscany! Visit the charming medieval towns of Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni and discover the beauty of the Chianti countryside landscape. This tour features delicious local wines.
First, you will cross the beautiful Chianti hills as you ride south from Florence in an air-conditioned GT Coach. You will arrive at San Gimignano, a medieval town declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. San Gimignano is famous for its white wine, the world-renowned Vernaccia, and its skyscrapers! Take time to wind your way through the narrow streets and admire the landscape.
Your tour will make its second stop in Siena. Here you will find the Piazza del Campo, famous for the Palio Horse Race and for its splendid examples of Gothic civic architecture. You can also visit the magnificent Palazzo Pubblico with its Torre del Mangia.
Continuing south, the tour will make a stop in Monteriggioni, where the medieval city walls remain intact. The main piazza, the Piazza Roma, is the perfect place to savor the history of the town and relive the atmosphere of olden times - while enjoying a well-earned ice-cream!
Finally, the tour heads to the Chianti area, where you will enjoy postcard-perfect landscapes. Conclude your day at a famous wine estate where you can taste fine Chianti red wine along with homemade snacks.
• Tranportation in a GT Coach fitted with sound amplifying system, air-conditioning and all modern conveniences
• Expert multilingual escort
• Free tour of San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
• Guided tour of Siena
• Visit to a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars and sampling of wines, oil and balsamic vinegar
• Snack with sliced cold meats and typical salami
• Possibility of buying wine, oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese and aromatic herbs from the estate at advantageous prices
• Pick-up on request (depending on agency availability)
What's Not Included:
• Drop off
Good to Know:
Please be at the meeting point at 8.30
Product ID: 1716617166
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
17 customer reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star