Full-Day Colorado River Float Trip from Flagstaff
From US$ 239.47 per person
Pick-up serviceThere is a pick-up service from all Flagstaff hotels.
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Relax and enjoy the beauty and splendor of one of nature's finest creations
- Enjoy a free gourmet picnic lunch on the banks of the Colorado River
- Experience the thrill of the 1000 foot cliffs of Glen Canyon
- Witness the engineering marvel of Glen Canyon Dam
- Visit the historic Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Reservation
- Discover hidden Native American pictographs
- View native wildlife in their natural environment
What to Expect
Your Colorado River rafting tour will take you past the dormant volcanoes which make up the San Francisco Peaks, and through the Navajo Nation. Throughout the day, you'll receive informative and entertaining narration about the areas through which you pass from some of the most experienced and knowledgeable tour guides from the Sedona and Flagstaff areas.
Upon our arrival in Page, Arizona, we pass through a spectacular 2-mile tunnel through the cliff walls of Glen Canyon and arrive at the base of the Glen Canyon Dam. We float through Glen Canyon's towering walls along a gentle stretch of the Colorado River just south of Lake Powell and the mighty Glen Canyon Dam. Sit back and relax as your river guide leads you on a breathtaking journey of colorful rock formations, soaring wildlife, and ancient Native American petroglyphs.
Stop off for an easy hike to get a closer look at the petroglyphs, and enjoy an amazing picnic lunch on the banks of the river. Your river journey ends at Marble Canyon and historic Lees Ferry, featuring cabins left behind by the early pioneer settlers.
On our return trip from your Colorado River rafting float tour, we will pass by the Echo Cliffs and western edge of the Painted Desert as we re-cross the Navajo Reservation for a stop at historic Cameron Trading Post. Shop for Native American arts and crafts and visit the gallery, home of many fine and rare pieces of Native American arts and crafts.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- All entry fees and permits
What's Not Included
What to Remember
The tour is suitable for all ages and mobility levels. Comfortable shoes are recommended. You will only get wet if you want to.
Your credit card will be charged the day before the tour.
A fabulous scenic experienceJuly 4, 2015
Very hot and a bit uncomfortable but a fabulous scenic experience I will remember for ever. I am highly delighted that I chose this trip. An excellent guide kept me informed throughout.
Product ID: 12517