Dubai City & Desert 2-Day Combo Package
From US$ 98 per person
- See the modern architecture of Dubai city
- Discover some of the more traditional city sites, such as Al Fahidi Fort
- Drive into the desert by 4WD Land Cruiser
- Go on a camel ride
- Try a shisha pipe
- Enjoy exotic dances
- Feast under a starlit sky
- Take a cruise of Dubai Creek by traditional dhow
- Listen to a mix of Arabic and international music
- See the exciting Dubai skyline from the water
Dubai is one of the 7 emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is rather like an independent city-state and is the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace in the tourist and trade sectors especially.
The second largest of the 7 Emirates, Dubai city is a bustling metropolis, while outside the city itself the Emirate is sparsely inhabited and characterized by desert vegetation.
Take a memorable evening cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by the stunning illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. See water taxis, old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture, such as the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sheikh Saeed's House, and Heritage Village.
Enjoy a blend of Arabic and International music, along with a sumptuous buffet dinner, serving a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, and an excellent selection of beverages.
Day 2 (City Tour is not available on Fridays)
Take a Dubai city tour to get an excellent city orientation, with a stop at Dubai Creek, before a drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, and the spice and gold souks.
Proceed along Jumeirah Road, passing by the Dry Docks, Historical Union House, the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, the Burj Al Arab - the world’s tallest 7-star hotel - and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
In the afternoon, you will go on a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes of the Emirate, deep into the heart of the desert. Arrive at a traditional Arabic desert camp and enjoy the authentic ambiance of a typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating.
Go on a camel ride, get a traditional henna painting, or simply enjoy the aromatic shisha pipe. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet meal with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course, and desserts. The climax of the evening is a stunning performance by an exotic belly dancer, tanoura dancer, and fire dancer, all under a star-filled sky.
Please note that supplement charges apply during Christmas and New Year's.
- Dubai city tour with English speaking guide
- Dhow cruise with dinner & transfers on seat in coach basis
- Desert safari with belly dance, dinner & transfers on seat in coach basis
What's Not Included
- Air ticket
Good to Know
• Belly Dance, Tanoura Dance, Bar and other entertainment activities in the Desert Safari are not available during Ramadan.
• Please let us know your local number in Dubai, or call Discovery Travel office to re-confirm pick-up time and location.
• City tour is not available on Fridays.
Absolutely amazing, and even better when you have a good group of people to enjoy with, I would defo recommend it to anyone and everyone, having looked at what other people had paid, ours was the cheapest and the most enjoyable without the shadow of a doubt
Lots of entertainment on this 2 day package, the tour was very entertaining.
Excellent from start to finish, prompt pick up, looked after by guides throughout, would definitely recommend.
Very good value
Product ID: 23194