From Cusco: Machu Picchu 3-Day Tour
Explore Machu Picchu, the most spectacular ancient city in the world
Enjoy trekking along the houses, temples, warehouses, and central square of Machu Picchu
Admire the breathtaking views of the sanctuary
Enjoy a guided 3-day tour from Cusco to Machu Picchu, the most spectacular ancient city in the world. Admire the breathtaking scenery as you trek to the ancient city. Enjoy an optional trek to Intipuncu or Wayna Picchu.
Day 1: Cusco
Arrive in Cusco and transfer to your lodge. Enjoy free time to acclimatize.
Day 2: Machu Picchu
Get an early start to catch the expedition train to Aguas Calientes. Enjoy a guided group visit to the most spectacular ancient city in the world. This fabulous city contains houses, temples, warehouses, and a large central square, all connected by narrow roads and steps that are surrounded by terraces cut into the mountain side. After the tour you can spend some free time to enjoy this spiritual wonder. You also have the opportunity to take a guided 1-hour trek up to Intipuncu, which is part of the Inca Trail, for a magical view of the sanctuary. Alternatively you climb to the top of Wayna Picchu unguided and enjoy the magnificent view of the whole sanctuary (only recommended for fit individuals). Return to Cusco in the late afternoon and transfer to your lodge.
Day 3: Cusco – Lima
After breakfast you will transfer to the airport to catch your return flight to Lima.
• 2 night’s accommodation in twin/double rooms at recommended hotels with private bathroom, including breakfast
• All transfers, tours, and excursions as per itinerary with local English-speaking guides
• All meals as per itinerary
• Return train tickets from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) in Backpacker Class.
• All entrance fees and tips
What's Not Included:
• Domestic and international air tickets and associated taxes
• Meals not specified on the itinerary
• All domestic flights require a US$6.00 charge (airport tax), payable at the airport
• Personal expenses such as telephone bills, laundry expenses, beverages, etc.
• Insurance against theft, loss, illness, and/or accident
• Baggage porterage and other extras not specified
Good to Know:
Extra night's hotel accommodation and transfers in Lima and Cusco can be arranged.
Flights can be arranged but must be requested at time of booking (flight costs subject to increase) approximate average US$320.
Upgrades and Hiram Bingham train and private tours, please ask for details.
Filter by Rating
“Machu Picchu express day to awesomeness!”
Reviewed by Jassir from Houston, United States on August 13th, 2013 I had been planning this trip for a long time. I couldn't stay more than 5 days in Peru so I needed to get a fast-track tour. This is more than I expected! Everything went smooth! from the picking up to the airport, train to Aguas Calientes, dropping off in the hotel and back to the airport. The hotel where I stayed was perfect for budget with an awesome location; just some blocks away from Plaza de las Armas and next to Mercado San Pedro. The view-peru staff attended all my demands without any hesitation; I sure will come to do business with this people again in the near future, next time I will try the Inca Trail 4day 3 night. Thanks view-peru for having made my dream come true!
Product ID: 3211432114
Organized byView Peru & Signatures
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee