Garden of the Gods Segway Adventure
From US$ 65 per person
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Learn the ropes of your Segway before setting out
- Drive along the paths to experience mother nature's finest work
- Keep your eyes peeled for Red Tail Hawks, Eagles, and maybe even a Big Horn Sheep
- Learn fascinating stories of the old west
What to Expect
The tour takes you along the paths at the Garden of the Gods, and your guide will be sure to point out the unique wildlife that lives around here. Keep your eyes open for Red Tail Hawks, Red Necks, Eagles Nests, and if you're lucky, a Cougar or Big Horn Sheep. These billion years old geologic formations are amazing, and your guide will share with you fun tall tales and fascinating stories of the old west as you cruise effortlessly on your Segway.
- Cone Zone mandatory orientation on Segway use
- Ride time on the Segway
- All necessary equipment and helmet
- Knowledgeable guide
What's Not Included
1805 N. 30th st Colorado Springs, CO 80904, in front of the visitor center.
What to Remember
Would do it again .
Thought this activity might be boring but guide's personality was great and was a really enjoyable couple of hours. Segways were easy to use as well.
Product ID: 20856