The Burren 4 Attractions 7-Day Pass: Wild Atlantic Way
Congratulations! You've stumbled across one of our most popular activities!
From US$ 30 per person
- Experience the natrual beauty of The Burren in County Clare at leisure
- Walk the paths of the Cliffs of Moher
- See flight demonstrations of eagles, hawks and owls at the Birds of Prey Centre
- Discover an underground river at Aillwee Cave
- Save money on individual admission to 4 top attractions
- Get panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and coast
- Watch a sheepdog demonstration at Caherconnel Stone Fort
Meeting pointYou can visit the attractions in any order you like. All attractions are in the UNESCO designated Burren and Cliffs of Moher Geopark. The map shows the Cliffs of Moher
- Admission to Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey
- Admission to Caherconnell Fort and Sheepdog Demonstrations
- Admission to the Burren Centre and Kilfenora Ceili Band Parlour
- Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
- Parking and Visitor Centre facilities at all locations
What's Not Included
- 1st and top floor viewing at O' Brien's Tower at the Cliffs of Moher
Good to Know
With our large group of eleven, we had prepaid for the four pass, in seven days and could go to any of them on any day that we chose during the seven days and did not have to go on a specific day during that seven day period. It made it great. We saw a couple things we might not have otherwise. The price was great for the teenagers and adults but may have been slightly high for the under ten years.
If you like caves, cliffs, rocks, dogs, birds and a bargain, this is the deal for you.
Fabulous,, saved us a bunch!! No flagging around with tickets!!
Ireland was gorgeous, as expected. The Cliffs of Moher will take your breath away, so beautiful. We went to Caherconnell Fort and that was interesting and the surrounding beautiful. We didn't get to see the Sheepdog Demo but we had to choose between that and going to the Alliwee Caves and Bird Prey show. Im sure the dogs would be fun to watch but the birds were great, got to have the falcon land and take off from our gloved arm. Was a fun and very filled day... we could have gone back with our passes another day but we were just there 8 days and had much to cover. Go for it, fun!
The Burren 4 attraction 7 day pass was a time saver at all 4 attractions.
Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
Product ID: 45011