The Burren 4 Attractions 7-Day Pass: Wild Atlantic Way
From US$ 31 per person
- Experience the natrual beauty of The Burren in County Clare at leisure
- Walk the paths of the Cliffs of Moher
- See flight demonstrations of eagles, hawks and owls at the Birds of Prey Centre
- Discover an underground river at Aillwee Cave
- Save money on individual admission to 4 top attractions
- Get panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and coast
- Watch a sheepdog demonstration at Caherconnel Stone Fort
What to Expect
Travel back millions of years and visit an underground river at Aillwee Cave. One of the oldest caves in The Burren, the complex is also home to the Birds of Prey Centre, where you can watch daily displays of eagles, hawks and owls in dramatic free flight.
Explore one of Ireland's best preserved stone forts at Caherconnel Stone Fort. Admire the almost perfect inner face of the masonry, and learn more about the forts and tombs of The Burren at the Visitor Centre. The fort is brought to life via the audio visual guide, and is also home to the only sheepdog demonstrations in The Burren. Admire the skill of the farmers and their border collies as they work the sheep in natural habitat.
At the Burren Centre and Kilfenora Ceili Band Parlour the story of The Burren will unfold before your eyes. Learn how man and beast co-existed in this unhospitable place. With its megalithic tombs and monuments older than the Egyptian pyramids, it also provides a spritual experience among the flora and fauna.
Finally, walk the cliff paths of the Cliffs of Moher, and learn more about its geology and history at the Visitor Centre. Go to the historic O'Brien's Tower at the highest point for spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean. A specially protected area for birds and wildlife, the cliffs attract up to 30,000 nesting sea birds each year.
- Admission to Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey
- Admission to Caherconnell Fort and Sheepdog Demonstrations
- Admission to the Burren Centre and Kilfenora Ceili Band Parlour
- Admission to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
- Parking and Visitor Centre facilities at all locations
What's Not Included
- 1st and top floor viewing at O' Brien's Tower at the Cliffs of Moher
What to Remember
We especially liked the Birds of Prey
This pass was a fantastic deal! Honestly there's nothing I would skip were I to do this trip again.
I only had one day. We headed to Cliffs first and didn't stay very long since it was raining. We headed from there to Ailwee Caves and Birds of Prey. That took hours...the cave wasn't much to see. We are from Pennsylvania in the USA and our caves have enormous stalactites and stalagmites. If I had it to do again I would just do the Birds of Prey, and the archery there and head to the Burren. By the time we arrived at the Burren, the visitors center was already closed. Also never got to the fort and sheepdog demo. Only buy the pass if you have several days.
The Burren Centre isn't to interesting but everything else is worth a visit!
With our large group of eleven, we had prepaid for the four pass, in seven days and could go to any of them on any day that we chose during the seven days and did not have to go on a specific day during that seven day period. It made it great. We saw a couple things we might not have otherwise. The price was great for the teenagers and adults but may have been slightly high for the under ten years.
Product ID: 45011