3-Hour Segway Tour of Chicago
From US$ 70 per person
- Cruise along Chicago's beautiful lakefront on a self-balancing Segway
- Swoop through Millennium Park and admire the Cloud Gate sculpture
- Gaze in awe at the towering skyscrapers of Downtown Chicago
- Segway your way around the manicured gardens of Grant Park
- Get a glimpse of Sue the Tyrannosaurus Rex at the Field Museum
What to Expect
Among the sites you will see, the Museum Campus complex will be a major highlight. Home of the Field Museum and Sue the Tyrannosaurus Rex, the Revival style building contains more than 21 million anthropological specimens. Glide over to Adler Planetarium, the first planetarium built in the western hemisphere. Admire the Shedd Aquarium, the largest indoor aquarium in America when it first opened in 1929.
You will also go to 2 of Chicago’s famous parks. See cascading waterfalls and the Cloud Gate sculpture at Millennium Park and tour some of Grant Park’s manicured 319 acres. Situated along the city’s lakefront, and referred to as Chicago’s “front yard,” the park will reward you with expansive views of the sea-like Lake Michigan.
- Segway transportation
- Professional guide
- Orientation session
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What to Remember
• Children must be at least 12-years-old to participate
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
• Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
• Segways have a weight minimum restriction of 100 pounds (45 kilos) and a maximum weight restriction of 250 pounds (113 kilos)
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
• City Segway Tours are 100% refundable if cancelled more than 72-hours in advance. Cancellations made within 72 hours of your scheduled tour are non-refundable
• Please leave a USD 500.00 damage pre-authorization deposit for insurance. Please bring a credit card with you for this on the day of the tour
We got a good briefing on the use of the Segway, but when asked what the different building were she only seemed to know 2 or 3 of them, this became annoying. We had never visited the city before & this was basic information.
Looking forward to it next time! :-)
I had organised this trip with 3 of my friends. The boys were a bit wary of looking "touristy" with our super cool helmets but they soon got over it. Segways are so much fun!! We had a great guide named Clarke an he was a really good laugh and knew his stuff too. I would definitely do one of these tours in another city!!
Wonderful, equipment and guide first class
After getting off and staggering twice, you get a good grasp of the machine. This part had a great discovery potential. The parks on the sea are perfect for a tour like this and offer breathtaking views. The tour was great.
Product ID: 9187