2 Hour Pier Fireworks and Evening Segway Tour in Chicago
Encounter the atmospheric skyline of Chicago as it is lit by dazzling fireworks
Learn how to ride a segway and glide through the city
Enjoy a guided glide led by talented guides
Relax in the idyllic atmosphere of a Chicago summers night
You have not seen Chicago until you have seen it at night. View Buckingham Fountain's evening light show with the illuminated skyline as a backdrop. We glide along the rose gardens at lakefront to our secret spot for viewing Navy Pier's Fireworks display.
Sightseeing in Chicago by segway is a fun and easy way to see the city. After we complete our segway training, your talented tour guide will escort you to view Buckingham Fountain’s evening light show. The soaring towers of water dancing to the music against a plethora of colored lights will not fail to impress. Remember to bring your camera!
Enjoy the cool summer breeze of Lake Michigan as you glide on your segway through the fragrant rose gardens to our secret location for an evening of suspense as fireworks light up the sky over Lake Michigan and Navy Pier.
We glide around the outskirts of Millennium Park to view the Crown Fountain with its many changing photos. As the tour draws to a close you can relax in the knowledge you have witnessed Chicago’s famous summer fireworks and seen the sights!
• 15 minute orientation
What's Not Included:
Good to Know:
• All participants must sign a waiver and release.
• You must be over 14 years old to participate and under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
• Participants must weight a minimum of 100 pounds and not exceed 260 pounds.
• Please do not wear shape up shoes or any shoe without a flat sole.
• Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
• Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more then 1 hour should not participate. Further restriction might apply.
Product ID: 1604416044