2 Hour Chicago Art and Architecture Segway Tour
Enjoy a fun and informative architectural tour of Chicago seeing buildings by Frank Gehrie , Van der Rohe and Holabird
See art by world famous Magdalene Abakonwicz and Henry Moore
Learn how to ride a segway and glide through rose gardens and lake fronts
Enjoy sightseeing in Grant and Millennium Park, the home of famous Chicago attractions, fountains, gardens and sculptures. This guided architectural segway tour glides along the lakefront providing views of Chicago's spectacular skyline of skyscrapers.
We begin our Chicago Segway tour at the northeast corner of Grant Park. We glide south through the Daley Bicentennial Plaza along the edge of Millennium Park to view the Pritzker Pavilion and Lurie Gardens. The fountains and floral paths provide an idyllic backdrop for Chicago sightseeing on a Segway.
The Art Institute of Chicago is in Grant Park, here you will see the Modern Wing of the Art Institute. You will also see public art sculptures such as the Bean at Millennium Park and the arch of the demolished Chicago Stock Exchange Building. Amongst other sites, the neoclassical Field Museum will be visited.
The tour draws to an end as we glide along Michigan Avenue taking in a diverse collection of structures and buildings dating back to the 19th century.
• 15-minute orientation
What's Not Included:
Good to Know:
• All participants must sign a waiver and release.
• You must be over 12 years old to participate and under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
• Participants must weight a minimum of 100 pounds and not exceed 260 pounds.
• Please do not wear shape up shoes or any shoe without a flat sole.
• Pregnant women may not participate in this activity.
• Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more then 1 hour should not participate. Further restriction might apply.
Product ID: 1604316043
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee