Me and my daughter were in Charleston on vacation. I picked this ghost tour from Trip Advisor after reading the great reviews. We went on the Saturday, 7/18 10pm night tour. We had a blast and learned some great history! Geordie was very knowlegeable and even added humor into the mix. Time well spent!
Supernatural Charleston 90-Minute Ghost Tour
From US$ 20 US$ 17 Save up to 15% per person
- Discover the heart of Charleston's darker history and documented hauntings
- Enjoy a tour led by best-selling local Charleston authors
- Visit many historical sites of the Old Citadel and College of Charleston
- Get ready to be thoroughly spooked with stories of paranormal activity
Meeting pointMeet at John C. Calhoun Monument in Marion Square Park.
- 90-minute walking tour
- City of Charleston licensed tour guide
What's Not Included
Good to Know
• This is a walking tour through historical grounds, please wear comfortable shoes.
• Meet at John C. Calhoun Monument in Marion Square Park for this 90-minute walking tour.
With an engaging and personable guide. We will likely book again next we visit Charleston.
Our guide was very informative of Charleston history. I enjoyed the stories he shared of past and present. I missed times for a Charleston bus tour but I was quite pleased with the walking tour. :) He also took the time during and after the tour to answer questions all about Charleston. I had a great time.
I was expecting to be spooked but I wasn't even one time. I did learn some interesting historical facts, though! The guide was a really likable guy but seemed to plug his book too much.
Signed up for a supernatural tour but received a Charleston history tour simultaneously. Learned a lot and enjoyed myself too.
Walks In History
Product ID: 22306