7 Days | Rim Of Africa Odyssey - Mountain Hiking & Cycling
Take an amazing journey through the Cederberg Mountain Range! The Cederberg Odyssey, an exciting week-long tour, will open your eyes to the flora, fauna, and people who call the mountains home. Relax after your journey at a 5-star wilderness reserve.
Take your own Odyssey adventure through the Cederberg Mountains
See the South African landscape while riding and hiking its stunning mountains
See amazing and colorful San Bushmen rock paintings
Gaze at the stars shining their brightest without the hindrance of street lamps
Track leopards by foot!
End with a relaxing, reflective stay at the Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat
The Cederberg Mountain Range is named after an endangered tree endemic to the area, a small evergreen called the Clanwilliam Cedar. Many exciting animals, plants, and even art await you. Spend time tracking gorgeous, silent leopards by foot, but don’t forget to take time out to relax and explore the lush valleys and craggy, rocky outcrops. Visit the Moravian Church in Wupperthal, a small, isolated village in the mountains. Study fantastically preserved examples of San Bushmen rock art, so vivid in color it’s hard to believe their age.
When the days come to an end, kick back and gaze at the stars. Without the city lights, you will be able to see the stars in all their glory, unhindered by the glow of street lamps. See the semi-desert landscapes around you in a new light, literally and figuratively, as the glowing, reddish tones turn into a haunting, dusty gray.
At the end of your tour, you will stay at the luxurious 5-star Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve and Wellness Retreat. With breathtaking views, abundant wildlife, clear waters, and stunning rock formations, this hotel offers a peaceful end to an exciting tour. Relax and become one with nature as you reflect on all you have learned and seen.
This tour is all-inclusive: equipment, guides, food, beverages, camps, and hotels are included.
• Bikes and all equipment
• Ground transportation to and from Cape Town
• All meals, refreshments, and alcoholic beverages
• Many beautiful, varied sights along the bike route
• Personal service from excellent local guides
• "Special" and "Expert" excursions en-route
• Back-up vehicle and driver
• All admission fees to reserves, parks, and attractions
What's Not Included:
• Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations. Contact Bike and Saddle regarding extra equipment.
Good to Know:
• Rates are quoted per trip per person and include Value Added Tax of 14%.
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellations must be received prior to noon on the day before your scheduled trip to avoid penalties. A 100% refund will be given if these cancellation terms are met. If you cancel after noon on the day before your trip, you forfeit 100% of the trip fee. This includes "no-shows". No exceptions will be made.
• Please note that cancellations must be made in writing and will not be deemed received by Bike and Saddle unless Bike and Saddle confirms it in writing.
• The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or for any possessions of bike tour guests.
• Departure times are not flexible; please ensure that you are familiar with the departure location and time.
Product ID: 1235712357
Instant booking with guaranteed spots
Local prices set by our organizers
Organized byBike & Saddle Eco-Active Holidays
More from this Supplier
93.33 (per person)
263.97 (per person)