Cairo Layover Full-Day Pyramid Tour from Cairo Airport
See one of the 7 Wonders of The Ancient World - the Giza Pyramids
See the sites led by your own Egyptologist Guide
Step back in time to Ancient Egypt led by your own Egyptologist guide and private driver. See the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx and the Sakkara Pyramids. Perfect for those with a long layover in Cairo Airport and with an early arrival.
You will be collected from Cairo Airport at 07:30, and be driven to the start of the tour at the Giza Pyramids. Here you can enjoy the Pyramids of King Khufu, King Kephren and King Mecarinous. You will also see the little pyramids of the 4th dynasty queens, the funeral temple of King Kephren and the monumental Sphinx. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
At 10:30 you will be driven to Saqqara where you will be guided around the complex of King Djoser with the famous step pyramids. You will also be able to buff up on the facts at the Museum of Imhotep. We stop for lunch at 13:00 before continuing on to Cairo Museum at 14:00. Here you will see the extravagant treasures of King Tut, the mummies of the 18th and 19th dynasties and over 120,000 artifacts excavated from the surrounding sites.
At 18:30 we drive back to Cairo Airport. There will be an opportunity to stop by Khan El-Khalili Bazaar to see the traditional El-Fishawy Café. Here you can reflect upon your day with a delicious cup of tea before being driven back to Cairo Airport for 20:00.
• Air-conditioned transporatation in a new -model car
• Your own driver for the whole day
• A professional Egyptologist tour guide
• A Bottle of mineral water
What's Not Included:
• Entrance Fees to the sites mentioned
Good to Know:
• The tour guide will be holding a sign with your name written on it at Cairo airport to pick you up.
• Please do not forget to give us your flight number and arrival time after your booking.
Product ID: 1342813428