Land's End Glass Bottom Boat Tour of Los Cabos
Enjoy views of the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas, otherwise known as Land's End. This tour takes place on a glass bottomed boat giving you front seat views of underwater life. Make friends with the lazy sea lions and haggle for a bargain at the market.
- Starting point: Caribbean Nexus Tours will contact you by email to confirm your exaxct pick up time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes. Pick-up also available.
- Start time: 09:00, 11:00, 15:00
- Languages: English, Spanish
Experience a fantastic view of Land's End and the Arch
Enjoy views of underwater life on our glass bottomed boat
Make friends with the lazy sea lions
Haggle your way to a bargain at the marina and flea market
Enjoy a guided tour from out charismatic guide
View the magnificent Arch from all angles as we sail around the Land's End. You will also enjoy a first-rate view of life below the waves thanks to our glass bottomed boat. Your fun and friendly guide will entertain you with facts and stories about the surrounding area. Enjoy a spot of lunch and breathe in the refreshing coastal air of Los Cabos whilst savoring the gorgeous views.
Back on dry land you will have time to explore the marina and the local flea market. There are plenty of interesting souvenirs to be had, so put your haggling skills to the test and see if you can snap up a bargain or two!
• Round trip air-conditioned transportation
• Bilingual guide
• Drinking water
• Box lunch and soft drinks
What's Not Included:
• Optional gratuities
Good to Know:
• Please wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen, and bring your camera and cash for extras or souvenirs.
Product ID: 1722617226
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
Organized byCaribbean Nexus Tours
More from this Supplier
119.00 (per person)
82.00 (per person)
75.00 (per person)