Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston
From US$ 40.95 per person
- Hop on and off the trolley at any of its 20 stops
- Visit more than 100 points of interest
- Receive a free admission to the Boston Tea Party Museum or Boston Harbor Cruise
The tour covers all the major areas including downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the theater district, and the waterfront. The friendly conductors narrate the tour offering a fun mix of trivia and humorous stories. There are 20 stops located near to over 100 points of interest in Boston:
• New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
• Historic North End
• USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
• North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
• Trolley Stop Store/ Theater District
• Cheers 'The Original'
• Copley Square/ Newbury St. Boutiques
• Christian Science Plaza/ Symphony Hall
• Copley Place Shopping Galleries
• Back Bay and Hynes Convention Center
• Fenway Park
• Charles Street/ Antique Row
• Boston State House/ Boston Common
• South Station/Boston Tea Party
• Boston Convention and Exposition Center
• Liberty Wharf
• Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
• Seaport District
Also includes your choice of free admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum or a free Boston Harbor Cruise.
- Ticket for hop-on, hop-off day tour (ticket valid until end of business day on date of use)
- Ride next day for free (must be used on consecutive days)
- Free admission to the Old State House Museum
- Free Boston Harbor Cruise (enjoy a 45-minute sightseeing cruise with spectacular views of the Boston skyline and USS Constitution)
- Discount coupons to area attractions and restaurants (USD 50 value)
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Good to Know
You will receive a map with all stops and a schedule at the ticket depot when you redeem your voucher. If you get on where there is no ticket booth the conductor will give it to you.
Harbor Cruises are available spring, summer and fall. They depart from Long Wharf near trolley stop #1 every hour on the half hour from 10:30-16:30. The Cruise does not have to be taken the same day as the Trolley Tour. Reservations are not required but availability can be checked by calling 617-227-4321.
No tours are scheduled on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or Patriots Day.
You must bring a printed copy of your voucher, as e-vouchers will not be accepted.
Very good drivers and sights esp tea party. Older folk would like better suspension on the buses.
Viele Details sind nur für informierte US Bürger interessant
Great experience!!! Do this tour before any other!!
I was in Boston for few hours only and the troley tours give me an opprtunity to have a rapid tours of the city.
We really enjoyed the Old Town Trolley Tour in Boston. The drivers were wonderful and informative. We loved being able to get off at different points of interest, then getting back on at our convenience. The harbor cruise was a nice bonus.