Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston
Hop on and off the trolley at any of its 20 stops
Visit more than 100 points of interest
Receive a free admission to the Boston Tea Party Museum
Enjoy a third day of travel on the trolley for free
A Hop-on, Hop-off tour with a twist! Climb aboard a trolley and experience a combination of transportation and on-board entertainment. With your full-day ticket you can hop off at 20 stops throughout Boston close to more than 100 points of interest!
The tour covers all the major areas including downtown, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, the theater district, and the waterfront. The friendly conductors narrate the tour offering a fun mix of trivia and humorous stories. There are 20 stops located near to over 100 points of interest in Boston:
• New England Aquarium/Faneuil Hall Marketplace
• Historic North End
• USS Constitution/Charlestown Navy Yard
• North Station/TD Banknorth Garden
• Old State House Museum
• Trolley Stop Store/ Theater District
• Cheers 'The Original'
• Copley Square/ Newbury St. Boutiques
• Christian Science Plaza/ Symphony Hall
• Copley Place Shopping Galleries
• Back Bay and Hynes Convention Center
• Fenway Park
• Charles Street/ Antique Row
• Boston State House/ Boston Common
• South Station/Boston Tea Party
• Boston Convention and Exposition Center
• Liberty Wharf
• Seaport District
• Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum
From Nov 24, 2014 - March 31, 2015 receive 3 days for the price of one and free admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
• Ticket for hop-on, hop-off day tour (ticket valid until end of business day on date of use)
• Ride next day for free (must be used on consecutive days)
• Free admission to the Old State House Museum
• Free Boston Harbor Cruise (enjoy a 45-minute sightseeing cruise with spectacular views of the Boston skyline and USS Constitution)
• Discount coupons to area attractions and restaurants (USD 50 value)
What's Not Included:
• Gratuities (optional)
Good to Know:
Tours depart from boarding locations around every 15-20 minutes (April-Oct) and around every 25-30 minutes (Nov-March).
You will receive a map with all stops and a schedule at the ticket depot when you redeem your voucher. If you get on where there is no ticket booth the conductor will give it to you.
Harbor Cruises are available spring, summer and fall. They depart from Long Wharf near trolley stop #1 every hour on the half hour from 10:30-16:30. The Cruise does not have to be taken the same day as the Trolley Tour. Reservations are not required but availability can be checked by calling 617-227-4321.
No tours are scheduled on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or Patriots Day.
You must bring a printed copy of your voucher, as e-vouchers will not be accepted.
Product ID: 1534415344
Speedy booking and reserved spots
No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
16 customer reviews
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
“Great way to see the city”