Berlin Free Walking Tour
- Explore Berlin's top attractions on a pay-what-you-can walking tour
- See modern and reconstructed structures, the TV Tower, former SS headquarters and more
- Stop for a coffee before a stroll down Cabaret Mile
- Go to Checkpoint Charlie and see one of the most notorious sites of the Cold War
- Discover Hitler's former bunker and the headquarters of the Luftwaffe
The English-language walking tour delves into the city’s amazing history, from the darkest hours to the brightest moments. It covers attractions such as Pariser Platz, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, the site of Hitler’s former bunker, and the former headquarters of the Luftwaffe.
Starting at the Brandenburg Gate, you will see parts of the Berlin Wall, the former headquarters of the SS, Checkpoint Charlie, Gendarmenmarkt, the Old Royal Boulevard, and the former Red Light District, as well as the TV Tower and more.
- Guided walking tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets
Good to Know
4.6 out of 5
4.3 out of 5
Value for money96%
4.8 out of 5
4.7 out of 5
We really liked it. The guide- Sam had significant knowledge about the German history and he knew how to present this information in an interesting way! Since I live in Berlin, I will definitely take all of my friends who visit me in the future to this tour. It is totally worth it.
Lizzy the guide was great!
Kyle is a really passionate, fun and calm guide, loved it!
Sure to look for this tour in other cities where they operate :)
I liked that not only historical background was presented, which alone could be quite formal, but also additional facts and stories, which made the telling emotional and live. Thank you, Stephanie!