Private Tour in Berlin and Potsdam
From US$ 355 Per group up to 50
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available. Please provide the name of your hotel in Berlin.
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Enjoy a private tour of Berlin, Potsdam, or the surrounding area with a personal expert guide
- Visit places in Berlin that you would not usually get to see
- Experience the famous sights such as the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag building, or the government district with the German Chancellery
- See the Berlin State Opera, the Berlin Cathedral and Lustgarten, the Altes Museum, the palace construction site, and a view of Alexanderplatz
- Discover the Museum Island with the magnificent Pergamon Museum and Hackescher Markt
- See the Synagogue on Oranienburger Strasse or the Hackescher Höfe
- Immerse yourself in the history of the German capital with a tour of Karl-Marx-Allee and Checkpoint Charlie
- Explore the western part of the city with the KaDeWe department store and Kurfürstendamm and see numerous embassies
- Decide ahead of time whether you want to explore the city center or other city districts such as Köpenick, Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg, or Pankow
- Choose a personal tour by foot, bus, or bicycle
What to Expect
Choose between a tour for 2, 3, or 4 hours, or even for the entire day. If you are not sure what is best for you, you can get advice from the tour operator. Whatever you choose, you will explore the absolute highlights of the German capital. See Museum Island, the beautiful Berlin Cathedral, Unter den Linden, and the famous Checkpoint Charlie, as well as Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate.
- Exclusive tour with a private tour guide
- Return transportation by modern bus between Berlin and Potsdam (you can also book the tour without bus transfers, simply select the relevant tour option and travel by public transport to Potsdam with your guide – public transport ticket is not included)
What's Not Included
- Public transport ticket for the tour option without transfers
What to Remember
You have the following options:
2 hours: brief overview of the main sights
3 hours: highlights of East and West Berlin
4 hours: detailed tour of the city and neighborhoods
Full day: grand Berlin tour with insider tips and additional highlights
Tolle Tour, sehr gute Erklärungen, Antwort auf alle Fragen,gute TippsSeptember 10, 2012
Wir fühlten uns sehr gut betreut, schon bei der Auswahl der Route und der Ziele. Einfühlsame Erklärungen und Absprachen, wo es tiefere oder einfache Erläuterungen geben sollte. Unser Guide traf den Nerv der Gruppe genau.
Everything was great.July 13, 2011
Everything worked well and with Mr. Zierenberg we had an excellent, knowledgeable guide. Not everyone has the skill to present to well and pleasantly. Big praise! Thank you
Die Führung war ausgezeichnet; alle waren begeistert.July 12, 2013
ich habe für eine Gruppe aus den USA bei 'im team auf tour' einen guide gebucht. Es war Stefan. Sie schickten mir ein email: 'We have a VERY nice hotel in Berlin. The rooms are great. We had a good rest and a VERY good breakfast. And also to let you know our tour guide last night did an excellent job. Everyone enjoyed the tour only we were quite tired which was too bad but was still very good tour. Thank you again for all your help! We are having a wonderful time! Bei Stefan möchte ich auch mal eine Tour buchen!
Die Tour 7 der Guide war spitze, ist sehr gut bei Allen angekommen.November 20, 2012
Die Stadtrundfahrt mit dem Guide Stefan war sehr kurzweilig und hat allen Teilnehmenden sehr gut gefallen! Weiter so!
Product ID: 319