The Titanic Experience is well worth a visit. Even if you don't like museums, you will like this. It is so much more. Yes there is lots of reading but the facts are so so fascinating and the information is presented in lots of different formats. Every effort is made to make you part of the experience. I absolutely loved it.
Titanic Belfast Tickets: The Titanic Experience
Congratulations! You've stumbled across one of our most popular activities!
- Discover the world’s largest Titanic experience
- Wander the galleries of Titanic Belfast, learning about the great ocean liner's story, from conception to tragic sinking
- See the slipway from where the Titanic was launched
- Admire exhibitions of the Titanic's construction and luxurious interior
- Go on the interactive Shipyard Ride to learn what it was like to be a shipyard worker in Belfast in 1910
Meeting pointTitanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Queen's Road, Titanic Quarter Belfast
The adventure begins the moment you walk into the building's giant atrium, surrounded by 4 ship-hull-shaped wings. Journey through 9 large galleries of the state-of-the-art interactive exhibition to uncover the true story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and subsequent place in history.
Learn about turn-of-the-century Belfast as a thriving boom town, and take a thrilling tour through dramatic presentations of the shipyards and Titanic under construction. Watch her launch from the slipways, and explore the luxurious craftsmanship of the interiors. Go deep into the stories of the passengers, crew and heroes of the day.
Relive the drama of her tragic end and see the wreck at her resting place on the ocean floor. Voyage to the bottom of the North Atlantic in the Ocean Exploration Centre, with live links to contemporary undersea explorations. If you'd like a souvenir to remind you of your trip, there's plenty to choose from in the Titanic Store.
- Entrance to Titanic Belfast interactive galleries
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Audio guide
Good to Know
- The opening times of Titanic Belfast are:
- April: 09:00 - 18:00
- May: 09:00 – 18:00
- June, July, August: 09:00 – 19:00
- September: 09:00 – 18:00
- October to March: 10:00 – 17:00
Nice family day out - lovely experience - my 1 year old loved it.
Nice building, usual commercialism. If I didnt visit I would now know I didnt miss too much. It was alright!!!!
Very informative about Belfast's industrial past as well as the story of Titanic.
Product ID: 35245