The online services, email responses, airport pickup, hotels, food, trail directions were absolutely fantastic. They exceeded what we expected. We live in Turkey and expected that the services would be a bit disorganized. We didn't find that at all. We hope to do another section of the trail with Get your Guide next year. Thank you.
Lycian Way Self-Guided 8-Day Walking Tour
From US$ 501 per person
Meeting pointPick-up from Antalya Aiport for transfer to your pension in Antalya
- Explore traces of ancient civilisations, from Alexander the Great to the Crusaders, Greeks, Romans, Arab and Genoese on the Lycian Way
- Discover the real meaning of "Turkish Delight" on a delightful walking tour along Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Uncover lost civilisations and meet friendly locals
- Hike along the glimmering coast and come across hidden beaches
- Admire endemic orchids and other flora and fauna
- Watch the sunrise over Sulu Ada from the lighthouse at Cape Gelidonia (Taşlık)
- See the Genoese Castle and sunken Roman city at Üçağız
- Walk over mountains, with breathtaking panoramic views
- Stay in the enchanting boat-building town of Üçagiz.
- Enjoy the independence of a self-guided tour with the convenience of baggage transfers
- Airport and route transfers as per program
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All accommodation
- Route notes
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Public bus and taxi in day 7
Good to Know
• Please make sure that your baggage is clearly marked inside and outside, in case labels get detached. Limit your main luggage to 1 piece per person and pack your clothes in plastic bags to ensure they remain dry. Your main baggage will be transported by vehicle and a normal suitcase can be used. During the walking days you’ll carry only your daypack.
We had a wonderful time. The walk was more challenging than expected and some errors and omissions in the track notes added difficulty. But overall it was a wonderful walk with beautiful scenery and amazing ruins at every turn. The hotels were all good and the meals plentiful, home style Turkish. All the hotel staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Smooth Travel allowed flexibility and we were able to change the itinerary to suit our needs. However, communication with clients needs improvement to avoid confusion.
Product ID: 22300