Day Trip to Gibraltar from Marbella
From US$ 38 per person
Pick-up serviceDetails of your collection point and time will be advised after booking.
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Drive along the scenic coast of the Costa del Sol in an air-conditioned coach
- Sightsee some of Gibraltar's top attractions, such as the famous Rock and St. Michael's Cave
- Enjoy a full day of shopping in Gibraltar's duty free stores, selling big name UK brands
- Add on an optional dolphin safari and cruise the bay looking for wild dolphins
- Go to the Rock on an add-on optional tour and see Gibraltar's famous barbray macaques
What to Expect
Following a hotel pick-up in Marbella, travel by air-conditioned coach along the scenic Costa del Sol. Drive past the Contravallation Line to Gibraltar, where you will have free time to explore its many shops. Add on extras are available, such as a dolphin safari to see wild dolphins, or a visit to the Upper Rock, home to Europe’s only native wild apes. For either option, meet your concierge at the coach park to be shown where the check-in offices are located.
Otherwise, explore Gibraltar at your own pace. You will have approximately 5 hours to sightsee and shop before your return to Marbella. Visit the grotto of St. Michael’s Cave, browse the fantastic shops and boutiques of the city center, purchase some of Gibraltar’s famous crystal ware, or enjoy the views of the Moroccan coastline across the Mediterranean Sea.
- Return coach transportation, Marbella-Gibraltar-Marbella
What's Not Included
- Dolphin safari (add-on extra)
- Rock tour
You will be advised of the exact pick-up point once you have confirmed your booking. Most collection points are outside hotels in Marbella, or points nearby.
What to Remember
• Please note that you will need your passport to enter Gibraltar from Spain. Clients requiring visas should check with the Gibraltar Tourist Board website for details.
Highly recommended, from pick up to drop off. Excellent guide and driver all information given was relevant and informative.
Excellent value for money booked this online went very smoothly talk guide and driver both very knowledgeable really great trip
This is a well organised trip in a quality coach with a multi-lingual and helpful guide. Our only gripe was that the coach did not arrive at the time stated. We had to phone the booking agent and then the tour guide who then told us they were running half an hour late. When they eventually arrived there was no apology. However, it all went like clockwork after that.
Booked trip to Gibraltar online as was in Marbella for two days and wanted to go to Gibraltar for one of them. Right from booking this company was so helpful. They replied very quickly to an email I sent them re. pick up point, so this assured me as I am not familiar with the area of Marbella. The bus collected us on time stated near to our hotel. The trip was so well organised and efficient. Both the guide and driver were wonderful. The guide was excellent and very informative. Would recommend this company highly and will certainly be booking with them again on my next trip.
un tour veramente completo con guida esperta e disponibile
Product ID: 28565